Foro / Pareja

Infidelidad

Última respuesta: 14 de enero de 2020 a las 23:50
G
geza_19238704
14/1/20 a las 23:27

I love my wife!! We’ve been married for 9 years and we have so much fun together.  She’s 30, I’m 38 and I want to grow old with her. About 4 years ago, she found some texts messages between me and a FWB that I use to have when I was 19 years old! Long story short, I cheated on my wife a couple times with her, exchanged naked pictures, etc.  My wife got so angry and sad!  She asked me if we had sex and I told her the truth. She forgave me, said she understood that sometimes it’s hard to be with only one person. I promised myself not to do it again and I haven’t. 
Now, 4 months ago I found some messages, videos and pics exchanged between her and some guy from work.  In the messages, she told him that she loves me and was just curious what it was like to be with another man because I was her first one.  It also said that he was only there for a short time, he’s left the country now but they were together for 4 months! She told him that she enjoyed the sex but they wouldn’t see each other again because of the distance. 
I haven’t said anything to my wife because it’s over with him. We have 2 kids. In the beginning, I got upset but how can I say something if I did the same thing to her? To be honest, I enjoyed reading the sex conversations they had! I’m confused because it’s hot to know what she did and at the same time I feel cheated. Our sex life is so good and I love her.  
Should I say something?

Ver también

La respuesta más útil

A
angele_721752
14/1/20 a las 23:49

¿Para qué decir nada? Ya fue...fue su desquite.

Ahora bien, si surge alguna vez la conversación sobre la posibilidad de tener otras relaciones..y en vista de vuestra tolerancia...quizás podríais planteros abrir la relación...y contároslo y compartir.

A
angele_721752
14/1/20 a las 23:49
Mejor respuesta

¿Para qué decir nada? Ya fue...fue su desquite.

Ahora bien, si surge alguna vez la conversación sobre la posibilidad de tener otras relaciones..y en vista de vuestra tolerancia...quizás podríais planteros abrir la relación...y contároslo y compartir.

J
jimena_18775873
14/1/20 a las 23:50
Mejor respuesta

Don't complain, you did the same, cut with the same scissors,follow your life or leave her..!

#instapic #picoftheday #Fashion #Beauty #Fitness #Deco
instagram
ISDIN Si-Nails

ISDIN Si-Nails

Compartir