Foro / Pareja

Engaños virtuales

Última respuesta: 14 de abril de 2012 a las 19:35
A
airon_6271743
14/4/12 a las 17:03

Hola a Tad@s este correo me lo envió un hombre que se hace llamar David Downing, irlandes de 47 años, lo conocí en una pagina de busca pareja (www.guayu.com).... después de 3 semanas de charla donde me ruega que sea su esposa y me promete el cielo y la tierra...me pide este gran favor
"Hello
I really hope you get this on time. i was robbed at the hotel where i lodged along with other folks.
My phone was also stolen and the hotel telephone lines were disconnected during the incident. So I have access to only emails.

Please I'm going to need some sort of loan from you for me to relocate to another hotel close to the embassy and also to get another flight ticket.

Those thieves made away with my credit card as well which is why this can't be resolved instantly.I have been to the Police and they directed me to the embassy but they're not helping issues at all ,i will pay back as soon as i return.
Western Union transfer is the best option to send money to me. Let me know if you need my details(Full names location) to make the transfer.
Please, Let me know if you can help me out?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

thanks"

Yo obviamente me di cuenta de que era un fraude y lo confronte...el lo nego todo ...de igual yo no le crei...comparto esto para que no seamos victimas silenciosas de este tipo de acciones ¡OJO! no todo es real

Ver también

A
airon_6271743
14/4/12 a las 19:35

Nunca funciona la cámara
tiene toda la razón este hombre se describe perfectamente en el link que enviaste....gracias por compartirlo, seria genial difundirlo por toda la internet , ojala con la información que coloquemos en esta pagina sea suficiente para que nadie mas crea en esos hombres!!

#instapic #picoftheday #Fashion #Beauty #Fitness #Deco
instagram
ISDIN Si-Nails

ISDIN Si-Nails

Compartir